Can you create a alert suppression for after hours? For example... alerts less than Critical from 1800 to 0900 weekdays would be suppressed until normal workday M-F 9-1800. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Hi Rob, not w/in standard Jira notifications. Two things to consider here:
Hi Jack...this is not option with Opsgenie?
oops...very sorry Rob. I did not notice this was OG. my brain didn't switch out of Jira mode. Yes I'm sure you can suppress notifications based upon TOD in OG. Here is an article and video that might assist - notification-rules
whoa...almost gave me a coronary ;0) ok I will give the video a peak
Hi @Rob ,
You can suppress alert notifications during after hours / weekends using Notification Policies: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/team-policies#notification-policy
These can apply to specific alerts (anything less than P1), and during certain time intervals (after hours / weekends).
Your policy might look something like this:
Perfect Nick..thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.