Hello,
I have an application that publish pages to confluence on premise using the REAT-API.
It was possible for example to publish using curl:
curl -u pha0s02p:<password> -X GET \ "https://confluence.my-company.com/rest/api/content?title=MyPage&spaceKey=~MySpace&expand=body.storage,version"
Now the authentication works using ActiveDirectory. During Login, we are redirected to:
https://login.microsoftonline.com/3825a6f3-24cb-47d4-8aa2-35d3e5891324/saml2
Since then it is not possible anymore to interact with confluence using the REST-API because I get the error:
Basic Authentication Failure - Reason : AUTHENTICATED_FAILED
Basic authentication has been disabled because of active directory, I suppose. Which alternatives are available to login again using REST?
Best regards,
Nicola
Hi @nicolamarangoni
I'm not an expert of AD, but I've got some knowhow in REST API.
A simple solution would be to create a local user on confluence.
This user should not be redirected to the AD.
Can you verify or deny this?
Regards, Dominic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.