And "shake it all about"?
Perhaps I should have said more...
hitting this...
Error rendering macro 'sql-query' : java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1
when I have this configured...
truesumfalseUTF-8truejira-dev1INLINE{sql-query:dataSource=jira-dev1|output=wiki} select NUMBERVALUE from CUSTOMFIELDVALUE where CUSTOMFIELD='10704'; {sql-query} not sure what I am doing wrong
Nicely done
We can't see your macro here, can you post a screenshot of the configuration? We should tag your post with the SQL query add-on too.
sorry didn't notice that it decided to "not" show my query "code"...
anyway, here is the Plugin configuration
Conflgure SQL for Confluence
Limit rows processed - No limit
Limit query time - No limit
Disable anti-XSS mode - "unchecked"
Data Source Profile
Name - jira-dev1
Value - dbDriver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver | dbUrl=jdbc:oracle:thin:@//rtp-dbdl-scm1.cisco.com:1521/RTPSCMD1.CISCO.COM | dbUser=jira1a | dbPassword=XXXX | dbJar=/data/atlassian/confluence/current/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/ojdbc7.jar
as for my query, here is screenshot
confluence_query.png
Well... I'm here to answer my own question. So the trick was how I was defining the data sources.
on the Configuration page of the plugin, appears thats not the way to do it if Oracle is involved... Instead added entries within the server.xml and "all good". Thanks for jumping in to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.