I had integrated JIRA and confluence by app, I follow step by http://www.jennywatson.net/2011/03/30/integrating-confluence-and-jira/
I select recent jira issue or add isue well, but search issue in confluence error.
Error message is : "Recieved the following HTTP error code from the server:0'".
PS: step
1. Add an application link in JIRA
- In JIRA, from the Dashboard, click Administration.
- Select JIRA Administration.
- Click Application Links.
- Click Add Application Link.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
2. Link a JIRA project to a Confluence space
- In JIRA, from the Dashboard, click Administration.
- Select the project.
- Click Configure Application Links.
- Click Add Link.
- Select Confluence.
- Select the space.
I’ve already created an issue in JIRA, so now I want to pull that issue into my Confluence page.
3. Display a JIRA issue on a Confluence page
- In Confluence, find the page where you want to add the JIRA issue.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Insert JIRA Issue icon.
- Select the issue.
- Click Insert.