This question refers to the latest version of Team Calendars.
I'm looking at using Team Calendars in Confluence to show issues and versions from JIRA to show a timeline of work that needs to be completed. I want to publish this as part of our status updates to stakeholders so they have visibility into work that is going into a specific release or milestone.
I want to be able to show the duration of a particular milestone for which I'm using JIRA/GH Fix versions. So if iteration 1203 runs from Jan 13-Jan 26th, I'd like the Team calendar to reflect this using the start and end dates from GreenHopper.
From what I can tell Team Calendar only displays JIRA issues and versions based on due date, not on the duration. I suppose it could be useful for a ticket as well if the work is complex and you want to show this on the calendar.
I know it's possible to do this manually by adding in an event calendar, but it would be nice
if I could leverage data from JIRA to do the same thing.
I'll add a screenshot later to show what I mean as that might help.
Thanks,
Adam