Dear all,
not sure if this topic belongs here, but as Insight is still quite new in direct atlassian portfolio it seems like it is not yet included in the basic dropdowns for selecting the affected product. So far I was not able to find anything similar in an open ticket.
I have an existing and working Insight setup with a csv-import creating employee-objects in a scheme. The csv as well as the employee-object have an attribute "mailaddress" filled with e.g. "A.B@C.DE". Additionally I have added an "user"-attribute to the employee-object where I may add manually an existing Jira-User to this object.
I would like to assign that Jira-User directly during the csv-import by finding the matching Jira-User by the given mailaddress.
How and where can I do this? Is this something which I can configure somewhere before/during/after the csv-import directly in Insight? Or do I have to solve it e.g. by a scriptrunner batch job indepdent from the pure csv-import and the Insight functionalities?
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards
Mario