Can't find where to have space links outside dropdown.
Sans titre.png
I finally reached my goal and made a dropdown menu. I had to tweak the file
/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/decorators/includes/aui-header-primary.vm
and added the following content.
<ul class="aui-nav"> #menuMacros_renderHeaderLeftImageLinks()
#set ( $spaceLabel1 = $action.labelManager.getLabel( "team:service-siège" ) )
#if($spaceLabel1) #set ( $spacesdep = $action.labelManager.getSpacesWithLabel($spaceLabel1) ) <li> <a id="myspace-menu-link" class="aui-nav-link aui-dropdown2-trigger" href="#" aria-haspopup="true" aria-owns="myspace-menu-link-content" title="departementssiege"><span class="browse">Départements Siège</span><span class="aui-icon-dropdown"></span></a> </li> <div id="myspace-menu-link-content" class="aui-dropdown2 aui-style-default aui-dropdown2-in-header" aria-hidden="true" data-dropdown2-alignment="left" style="left: 93.5px; top: 145px; display: none;"> <div class="aui-dropdown2-section" id="recent-spaces-section"> <ul> #foreach ($space in $spacesdep) #if ($permissionHelper.canView($action.remoteUser, $space)) <li><a href="$req.contextPath/display/$space.key"> $space.name</a></li> #end #end </ul> </div> </div> #end
#if ($spaceLabel1)<script>AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('#space-menu-link').remove(); AJS.$('#people-directory-link').remove(); AJS.$('#create-page-button').appendTo(".aui-header-primary .aui-nav");});</script>#end
Now, each space that are categorized as "service-siège" will appear in the dropdown menu
No expensive plug-in (like theme builder) needed (but you ll probably have to apply the modification on each update )
Hello Julien, try this:
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('.aui-header-primary .aui-nav').append('<li><a href="http://www.atlassian.com" class=" aui-nav-imagelink">Atlassian</a></li>'); }); </script>
source
Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply, It is almost what i m looking for.
Is there a function to get "spaces" links. I can't set them with fixed url since not all links should be available
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.