I have created a team with myself as a member in Big Picture. I see the tasks assigned to me in the "Resources" view, but when I try to add the team I get the error message below. Any ideas?
Hello @Martin Härri
The most probable reason for the warning displayed is a change in the Team field configuration. I need more information to diagnose your problem properly and introduce a solution.
Please contact the SoftwarePlant Support Team support@softwareplant.com referring to SUPPORT-340364 in the title of your request.
We will investigate your case individually.
Best,Anna
Hi Anna, information has been sent on December 02, waiting for feedback
Hi @Martin Härri,Thank you for your message.
We have received your request and now working on it. You can expect us to respond to you soon with further information or additional questions.
Best,Anna - SoftwarePlant Support
In case some other user reads this post: the error was due to a misconfiguration of the field on our side. Anna was very helpful, and we have now found a solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.