I need to add field "sprint" in the SIDEBAR issue view in a project. How can I do it? I can only find how to manage the main detailed issue view. Any help will be appreciated
Hi @Nikita Krivda
Welcome to community!
That section of the board is called 'Issue details view'.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-the-issue-detail-view-938845334.html on how to configure fields to that view
Thanks for the reply and an article! Unfortunately, I couldn't find this tab in the configuration menu, screen menu etc. Is there a chance that I can't configure it in my current Jira version or it's for sure there?
@Nikita Krivda ,you are in the project administration screen.
Can you switch back the original screen of the agile board where you wanted to add the field and then look for board -> configure at the top right of the agile board.
@Fazila Ashraf Wow, you are the best! You solved my problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.