Hello,
When I try and connect to the Atlassian Marketplace from my production JIRA server, the connection fails and this is printed in the Catalina.out log:
2017-02-22 17:01:38,745 http-bio-8080-exec-350 WARN username 1021x360110x1 18ng3xd 10.106.149.41 /plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace [atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl] Error when querying application info from MPAC: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException: org.apache.http.conn.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for connection from pool
Ping to marketplace.atlassian.com works successfully:
[log]$ ping marketplace.atlassian.com
PING plugins.atlassian.com (131.103.28.7) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from pillar03.atlassian.com (131.103.28.7): icmp_seq=1 ttl=47 time=228 ms
64 bytes from pillar03.atlassian.com (131.103.28.7): icmp_seq=2 ttl=47 time=223 ms
64 bytes from pillar03.atlassian.com (131.103.28.7): icmp_seq=3 ttl=47 time=223 ms
^C
--- plugins.atlassian.com ping statistics ---
3 packets transmitted, 3 received, 0% packet loss, time 2869ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 223.251/225.190/228.935/2.648 ms
I can connect successfully from my JIRA DEV box (running either JIRA 6.1.7 or JIRA 7.2.4). My production box is running JIRA 6.1.7. Both PRD and DEV run on a RH Linux VM.
I did some searching online, which indicated the error is a configuration error, but I'm not sure where I can configure this.
Appreciate any help in advance.