I would like to grab all the worklog of an issue with status in "Waiting for Approval" state .
I tried using - /rest/api/2/issue/{issue-key}/worklog , but it returned all the data except the status .
Can anyone help with any other way to do it ?
Hi @Jagadish
Take a look at the answer from @Denis Blanchette gave to this question:
Solved: How to get list of worklogs through JIRA REST API (atlassian.com)
HTH,KGM
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen
I looked at those answers but none of them have a clear solution on how to get the status of the tempo timesheet .
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,
Please take a look at https://www.tempo.io/server-api-documentation/timesheets#tag/Timesheet-Approval for information about the available REST API's for the approvals in Tempo.
It is also possible to get the approval status of worklogs with the Tempo Servlet (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/649200068/Tempo+Servlet+Manual+-+Tempo+Server)By adding the "addApprovalStatus=true" parameter to the URL, information about the approval status is added to the response.
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
@Jagadish did you see the answer from Susanne?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.