subj. Or log.
To see what groups are in use, look at the project header. (Although that won't tell you if the workflow has any group usage in it)
You can log changes of roles, if you enable the audit log in the config - it should trap all role changes in all projects from the point at which it is enabled.
And How to see which groups are used on projects. Thx
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist]
Audit Log It does not reflect these changesWhat the "project Header"?
The project header is the part of the project view that shows you how the project is configured, including the users in it. The audit log reflects changes to roles in the system I'm looking at. I suspect that you might not be talking about the same role changes I'm thinking of - could you explain it in terms of where you are changing things in JIRA?
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] For users there is function "View Project Roles for User". Need alike functional for Groups. I change the settings of roles in Project Settings -> Administration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.