In the video below (at 8:40), it show the queues in service desk queues in groups (assigned/unassigned). How can you do this?
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/02/solve-tickets-jira-and-jira-service-desk/
Hey Greg,These are just different JQLs behind the queues.F.e. Unassigned splits in a queue with all unassigned issues and issue type/ request type separatedUnassigned - assignee is emptyhardware - assignee is empty and "issue type" = hardware / assignee is empty and "request type" = hardwareetc. These are just multiple JQL which look like such a grouping. Hope this could help you - if you have specific questions for this feel free to ask GreetsSimon Edit : Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-26 um 11.41.55.png
Nice. How do you create sub-queue with arrow?
I'm not sure on this one but I think it's just this one ↳ (U+2183) Unassigned (assignee is empty) ↳ Hardware (assignee is empty and "issue type" = hardware)
@Olivier Albertini I got you a screenshot of the suggestion from my demo instance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.