I have just started working with the file list blueprint in our test instance, and have noted two strange behaviors.
1. I'm setting up a space for a program, with several child "project" sections beneath it. The hierarchy looks like this:
- Home Page
- Project Home Page
- Project Technical Overview
- Meeting Notes (blueprint index page)
- Meeting Note 1
- Meeting Note 2
- Project Documents (File List blueprint index page)
- Document List 1
- Document List 2
This works fine if I have a single project. However, if I recreate the topic structure for another project, and add a Meeting Note or File List blueprint, it doesn't create a new index page for the project meeting notes or file list, but just adds a meeting note or file list content page. Is there a restriction on only being able to have to one Meeting Note or File list index page per space?
2. If I'm in an empty space and want to add a Meeting Note or File list from the templates, Confluence creates the index pages as expected, but the new meeting note or file ilst doesn't show up as a child of the index page, but as a stand-alone page.