Hi,
I need to validate on create transition, that issue has a specific link (name: CR).
I have scriptrunner if it helps.
No expirience in groovy tho...
Hi Jan,
There is an almost exact example (you only have to change the linkDescription) in the documentation.
And this validator will be on the Create step.
It's killing my CPU... this script.cpu_jira.PNG
Highly unlikely for that script to cause a CPU spike.
Try something more simple, like just throwing an exception every time
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueFieldConstants import com.opensymphony.workflow.InvalidInputException throw new InvalidInputException("You must link a blocker issue at this transition")
Hi Thanos,
Maybe I'm not using this correctly but In my experience the example script does not work when creating an item. Because the item has not yet been created and the link has not been created the validator simply throws an exception every time I click "Create".
Placing the validator at the next transition always works however.
How to add a condition to this code.. so it would work only for projectkey= CR ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.