Hi,
I'm running Trello Desktop App (latest version) on Windows 10 PC. Trello app text is crystal clear, but when I click on an individual card, the card itself is blurry.
This is very similar to someone else's issue I found online: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/When-I-click-a-card-to-add-Details-and-Check-list-the-pop-up/qaq-p/1392072
However there was no solution posted. I removed app and reinstalled it, but same issue remains. Cards are crystal clear when I view them in Chrome browser. So it seems to be a dekstop app issue.
My screen is set at a standard 1920x1080 resolution with 125% magnification.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you!
If you remove the magnification (i.e. set it to 100%) does that resolve the problem? That could help us figure out where the bug is.
Hi Michael,
Thank you for the advice, I just tried it.
If I try it on a much larger 27" screen and at 100-175% it does not blur.
If I try it on my laptop's native screen at 100-175% it does blur. However, when the card opens, it is crystal clear for a split second until the Power-ups button (butler Tip) loads and then it becomes slightly blurred.
Kind regards,
Jon
I know what's the problem. I face the same issue, and I didn't encounter it before I installed the Google Drive power-up. It's when this button appears on the card that the screen blurs.
Please fix it asap...
@Michael Pryor
I have found that with a combination of a powerup and a display zoom >100% I have slightly blurry cards on the desktop app.
If there is no powerup on the card or zoom is 100% there is no blurriness. I need to have my zoom at 125% due to the resolution of my screen and having powerups would be nice but it is too irritating to read blurry cards so I disable powerups.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.