Can we write some sort of lines in PowerShell to add users in local group in Confluence (like Confluence-user)
Take a look at the Bob Swift CLI for Confluence Add on. Might be easier then trying to write powershell to do it. (though I am biased since I am a linux user)
https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOAP/pages/1068174151/addUserToGroup
Hi @Andrew Laden
Thanks for the Add on. But for now I would not prefer to go for any Add ON. Do you know how to do it from Powershell?
Hi @Spatel
There is no REST API to add users to groups on Confluence Server at least to my knowledge. However if you're Confluence Server, I believe you could easily do so with some SQL queries rather than write a whole script in powershell.
Hi @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
I do not have backend access unfortunately and that's the reason I would have to do only in Powershell if that's possible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.