Good afternoon.
If some of my lists and/or cards have been deleted accidentally is it possible to use Trello back up data to restore the entire board?
Can I request to restore a board anytime?
Hi @Marcin Zabek
Take a look at these post
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-I-restore-a-deleted-board/qaq-p/800461
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-do-I-back-up-and-restore-my-Trello-Boards/qaq-p/740615
Regards
Thank you Vero.
Hi @Marcin ZabekUnfortunately, if you were to accidentally delete boards, lists, or cards, you would not be able to use Trello to restore that data. If Trello's servers went down and everyone lost data, they would bring it back, however, as a Trello user, you are responsible for protecting your own data.
If you're looking for a solution to automatically back up and restore information in Trello, I'm happy to announce that Rewind will be launching Backups for Trello in the Power-Up marketplace very soon.With this Power-Up, you'll be able to go back in time and restore your boards to the way they were before something went wrong. We're excited to provide this relief to those who store mission-critical data in their account.I encourage you to sign up for early access (or to receive an update when we launch) here.If you have any questions, please don't be shy to comment here or send me a message at dasha@rewind.io.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.