I have restriced users to see only selected project like this:
- Create a contractors usergroup.
- Set up the external contractors as members of the contractors group, and not the users group.
- Assign the contractors group to the users project role in the project you (or developers if you wish them to be developers on that project)
- Assign the JIRA Users global permission to the contractors usergroup so they can log in without being in the users usergroup.
Question: Is it possible to open up selected issue from project where user do not have allocated particular user role?
For example: I have two groups - Marketing and IT. People from Marketing cannot see IT project issues, because they are not in User role for this project. How can I grant only selected Issue from IT project to people from Marketing.
I have this kind of restriction:
Výstřižek.PNG