I'm new to opsgenie and looking for the best way to structure my alerts and notifications.
My alerts are coming from azure alerts and we have different subscriptions sending alerts, we have different subscriptions for each env (e.g. test, uat, prod) - the alerts are the same definition in azure just a difference scope.
So ideally I'd like to only configure the alert integration once in opsgenie but I need to do different actions based on the subscription - e.g. prod should notify support + sre teams, but test should only notify the sre team and only in hours.
What is the best way to do this, I can see I can have a separate integration for each env but then if I want to change my alert setup (e.g. what goes in the title or description) I have to change it for each integration which seems wrong.
Any help, docs, examples would be appreciated!