Confluence 5.4.4 inserts p tags around the macro. If I delete them with the source editor Confluence replaces them on save. I've found several posts on this, looks like it has been broken since 4.0
Hi Robert,
Yes, we are still investigating this problem. You can watch the following issue (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34322) for updates.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Kind Regards,Elisa
Hey Robert,
We had a lot of changes of CSS changes from Confluence 4 series to 5, and due to that the INLINE option no longer work in the way it worked before.
Please check below Improvement request and in case it matches your scenario vote up for the ticket and add your thoughts in there so we can increase it's relevance.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31820
In case I misunderstand you can you give me the step by step so I can reproduce it locally and see if there's anything I can do to help .
That one is about OnDemand version 5.5. I'm using installed 5.4.
The problem is not CSS. The problem is that Confluence inserts p tags around the macro.' User macro wa_version is unrendered. Template is: {noformat}## @noparams 2.4.4{noformat} Insert the macro in a sentence, set to inline, save page. 2.4.4 is not inline.
I guess {noformat} doesn't work here. Ignore that.
Yes, mostly recent version above 5.5 will be with that bug.
This doesn't seem to be the correct issue at all. The issue you linked is about the code macro, not confluence wrapping every element with a <p> tag
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.