Is it possible to sync files from confluence with a folder on your computer? And to update files via this folder and so on?
You can use WebDAV to do that. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+a+WebDAV+client+for+Confluence
FYI, I've had problems with this on Macs. There apparently is a longstanding Mac WebDAV bug.
You can even map Confluence as a drive letter and access it as such! The WebDAV add-on rocks! However, with great power comes great ability to mess everything up and delete your whole site. So, use wisely.
Ok I am on Mac - so how to set it up? It is not described in this link...
In the Finder, choose Go > Connect to Server. For the path, put in your Confluence base URL/plugins/servlet/confluence/default There are some restrictions listed on the page I originally listed, including that you can't use this with HTTPS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.