Hi,
I know very little of coding but I'm trying to retrieve some metadata from a page and store it as a text parameter.
I looked into different posts but I can't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Matteo
Hi @Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
I understand that you want to retrieve a metadata value and show it as a page parameter macro field.
Have you tried to use the Comala Document Management {get-metadata} macro in the value cell of the page properties table? This can return metadata set by Comala Document Management and also Comala Metadata and Communudaro Metadata.
All the best
JamesSenior Product Manager at Comalatech
Are you trying to get metadata about a page or data stored on a page? If the former, what exactly?
Hi James,
It works, but I need to do it within a user custom macro:
<ac:macro ac:name="get-metadata"><ac:parameter ac:name="key"> signaturerep </ac:parameter></ac:macro>
This works but it only executes the {get-metadata} macro. I need to store this value in a parameter and that's what I cannot figure out.
Hello Bill,
Metadata stored within the page, using Comala Document Management.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.