Hi,
can you help me with page editing permisiions.
I need to add permissions to User_A, who can View and Edit only One page on my Personal Space.
i did this:
Personal Space Permissions
Individual Users
add User_A - View All
Create New Page on my Space, Save this
Add page restrtrictions
Page restrictions
add User_A - Can view and Edit
Page for User_A now avalible to view, but when i try to edit with User_A i have message:
Oops! You can't update this task because you are not allowed to edit the page it appears on.
Parent Page no resctrictions!!!
What i did wrong???
Bud when I go to the Space tools -> Permissions -> Restricted Pages
I see, that the User_A contains in the Edit and View. When i ckick to LOCK icon i have see in the Page Permissions block that User_A have Only can view permission this page 