I'm looking at some 3rd party apps and integrations for my confluence server license and finding all the prices are in Yen. Example: ¥ 3450
My language is already defaulted to US English. How do I fix this?
Andrew,
Can you visit the marketplace and see what the pricing is when you visit it outside of server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
I checked on the web using the link you sent and all my pricing is in US Dollars, which is what I was anticipating. What's strange is that my pricing in Confluence used to be in dollars but somehow switched to the other currency at some point since the last time I looked (which was probably a few months ago).
I wonder if something is just stuck in cache. When is the last time you restarted services?
I completely rebuilt and migrated the server last month. So it's been probably that long since I've done anything with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.