I am trying to lock down our server to listen on localhost only and can't seem to find any documentation on the most current version of Bitbucket. Below is a printout of my netstat:
# netstat -an |grep -iw listen
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8005 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7980 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8020 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7990 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7992 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5432 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7993 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:25 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8095 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7999 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
As you can see all the Atlassian ports are listening on 127.0.0.1 except for 7990 and 7999 which are served by Bitbucket. I managed to change Crowd and Jira to localhost by modifying their respective server.xml settings and adding address=127.0.0.1 under the connector tag. However, it seems that Bitbucket is no longer using a server.xml for the listener settings and I am unable to find a thread that is more current.