I am using JIRA Server v7.1.0
I want to plan my tasks but I can't move to "plan mode" or "work mode"
My title line does not have an "Agile" drop down menu. Do these modes exist in the JIRA server version?
Jira title line.png
No, you're on JIRA 7, so "Agile" is dead, it's now the "JIRA Software" application (it takes your old Agile add-on data and converts it, so you won't lose anything on upgrade).
Look again at your menu - it has "Boards" on it. Those are the Scrum and Kanban boards you used to get from Agile.
You must be using JIRA Core and "Agile" is now part of "JIRA Software".
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/10/introducing-jira-software/
For sure you don't have JIRA Agile or you use AGILE without licencse.
I think I use JIRA Software, see the images below. At the moment I use evaluation license. Could that be the reason?
2016-03-30 00_01_19-Atlassian JIRA and JIRA Plugins.png2016-03-29 23_58_49-Agile Plugin - Copy.png2016-03-30 00_02_58-Help menu.png
Friends,
I am also not able to see Tests Module please help me how to get it.
Thanks
Sourav
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.