Hello,
Is there anybody in this group who has experience implementing Jira Align in the UK (or elsewhere)? We are in the process of incorporating Jira Align in our company and would love connect to hear some real world experiences.
Thanks,
-Todd Anderson
Hey Todd, my organisation have helped a few companies set it up as a solution provider. Feel free to DM me if you want to chat.slesser@adaptavist.com
Best,
Hi Todd,
I'm working in BDQ and we have an experience in this area, starting from system analysis to technical implementation.
Feel free to check out website https://www.bdq.cloud/ or send an email to enquiries@bdq.cloud
Have a great day,
Igor.
Adaptavist have done, and are currently engaged in some Align deployments, mostly in the US, but some in the UK and one in an EU company (it's got big offices in three EU countries, I can't remember which country it's technically based in)
Are there any people on this list who are end-user customers? I'm curious to know what their experience is like using Jira Align hands on day-to-day.
@Todd Anderson we've got some colleagues who are on the user end as well as being enthusiastic consultants/implementers - I've asked them to contribute on here.
And that's me! I'm currently using Align (which is connected to regular Jira) for the day-to-day activities found in the SDLC across many teams. I also have a passion for tooling strategy as I've seen it done well, and also the converse...
Feel free to shoot me an email, and we can find time to hop on a call and discuss.
I believe my contact info is available through my profile.
@Todd Anderson @Kit Friend
Thanks Kit and Garrett. Sorry for the late response - catching up in the New Year and all... Garrett, I'll reach out to schedule a call if that's okay.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.