I would like to upload my generated war in a container to be able to test an endpoint of it. So far I can build and rotate the image, but I can't access the resource in any way, it is as follows:
...
services:
- docker
script:
- ls -lia
- chmod 755 Dockerfile
- docker -v
- docker build -t imageteste .
- docker run -d -p 8040:8080 --name ordermanagement -i imageteste
- docker ps
- docker inspect ordermanagement
- docker exec -i ordermanagement sh -c "wget 172.17.0.1:8040/ordermanagement/order/all"
I've tried curl to no avail, so I'm using wget. The return is as follows:
<span>Connecting to 172.17.0.1:8040 (172.17.0.1:8040)<br></span><span>wget: error getting response: Connection reset by peer</span><span>docker exec -i ordermanagement sh -c "wget 172.17.0.1:8040/ordermanagement/order/all"<br></span>
The funny thing is that I ran exactly the same commands from my machine's prompt and it returns me the expected that for this resource using GET it would be 405.