Hi,
i want to rename attachments files within Confluence pages.Within the Confluence Documentation, it is described to rename the file by clicking on "properties" next to the respective attachment:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+Attachment+Properties
But there is no link like "properties" next to my attachments:
Can anybody help me with this issue?
Thanks
Regards, Fabian
Hi rambabu, thanks for your answer. I am the admin from the Confluence instance and have full permissions.
To edit an attachment's properties, you need the 'Create Attachments' permission. See Space Permissions. please contact your admin.
Thanks,
Patina
Hi Fabian,
Could you please let me know your confluence version. In your screen shot "Edit attachment" is showing if you click on it what is happening let me know.
Hi Patina, i am using Confluence 5.3 and if i click on "EDIT", the attachment will be opened via the "GO Edit" Plugin within the respective tool like MS Word.
Hi all, has there been any resolution to this? I am experiencing the same issue with version 5.4.3
I also couldn't find the solution, but then I found that one step is missing in the description:
After that the 'Properties' link appears.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.