Hi, I've set up 4 different automation rules.
2 of them has been used since we started using JIRA SD, so the one running the rule is my own user.
I've set up a service account in JIRA to run all these rules instead.
The 2 new rules i've set up are running without problems, but when I try to change the actor of the 2 old rules, they are unable to trigger workflow transition with the error msg:
"It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation (Reopen Issue) that is not valid for the current state of this issue (ITGRP-1813). The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details."
If I change it back to my user, everything is working ok.
This is only a transition issue action based on "issue commented" when an issue has a certain status. The service user has administrator rights to all the service desks, so I cant understand whats wrong.