I'm calling a Oracle PL/SQL code from shell script which takes time to finish, but after completion of PL/SQL code the shell script session is not terminated and also still shows as active when is type ps … -aef|grep 'SQL*PLUS'. Any suggestion why the shell script session is not terminated. Note : PL/SQL code has no issue and ran successfully. I have used cron job to run the shell script. The shell script is terminated when Data is less to process.
I'm afraid we are an Atlassian community, not an Oracle one.
Some of us might be able to help, but I don't want you to be left hanging here - there's little chance this community will respond. You may want to ask the question in an Oracle forum, rather than an Atlassian one.
In PL/SQL, I'd do it the other way round:
ALTER SYSTEM DISCONNECT SESSION
I don't know your requirement of course, but could it be solved with resource profiles to limit user connections?
Thanks.Encoding complier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.