I'm afraid I don't quite get the whole picture of this problem, could you capture a screen cast instead using http://www.screenr.com/ and then provide the link here?
Hi Hanis,
Just trying to narrate more on this:
I have one wiki Home page:
here is a table named by :Global TimeZone
here I have two field Country,Time and for the "Time" Field ,I want to set the link from below HTML page.
<iframe src="https://freesecure.timeanddate.com/clock/i3p6rpvu/n75/fn11/fs12/fc0b253e/tc478ccc/ts1" frameborder="0" width="45" height="18"></iframe>
Now while in editing ,i go for link-->weblink--> and insert the above link.the clock is visible.but when i save the same,the clock and link are getting eliminated.so what wud be the work arround and why this is happening to have an idea to resolve the same.thanks for your response.please let me know if you need screen shots any more info on the same.
Regard's
Pradeep
Downvote Mark as best answer
Hi,
I got a clue to enable HTML macro for this to make it work.but can we add the same link or any conversion,without enabling the HTML macro.as i checked,the HTML macro enabling may leads to security threats for the site.
any alternate option please ,if you can suggest.
thanks in advance,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.