Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series to learn about some of the more advanced capabilities around capacity planning and how to manage dependencies in Advanced Roadmaps.
Demo Den is our regular series to showcase the latest product features and answer your questions. Join us starting November 17, 2020 to ask your questions HERE about all things Jira. @Rhys Christian will continue to answer questions this month, so don’t be shy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQu5VsUqyZA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWEFnT-V4Q
I just stumbled onto this from an Agile Community Post. Demo Den sounds like the type of thing I need to pay attention to. I'm glad you came out with this series right now. I've just upgraded our company to Premium with the main intent of having Advanced Roadmaps (plus my second fav thing, unlimited Automation) and need to get up to speed on this tool quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.