Hello
I want to put the custom text field from the detail panel into the description panel, below the description field. Not in the description field, I want 2 separate field
I'm on Jira 8.5.7 server
Hi @cendre - You can do that with an Automation For Jira rule. You should even be able to do it with the Free Lite version. But you will need to get that add-on.
Hello John
Their is no option to do that without any plugin ?
Do you mean this plugin ? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira-server?hosting=server&tab=support
Not that I am aware of.
This is the free version:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211836/automation-for-jira-server-lite?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thank for your answer John
I already have this plugin, but I can't modify the layout of the issue viewing with this one.
I can c/p the text, but I want a new block below the description block
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.