Check out this short video to learn how to manage problems in Jira Service Management:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXc8fybKcE
You can learn more about Jira Service Management here.
Thanks for sharing.
Good Video!!!
Hi @Kate Clavet-D_Amelio - I have questions about JSM and Opsgenie pricing and billing under a single contract. What's the best way to get those answers?
Hi @John Funk ! For billing questions concerning Opsgenie and Jira Service Management the best thing to do is write billing@opsgenie.com so that one of our Customer Advocates can assist you. Hope that helps!
Best,
Kate
Thanks @Kate Clavet-D_Amelio - I have dropped them a note!
This is great - I like the new features in JSM. Look forward to using this to improve customer service!
Thanks for sharing. I need to spend some time contemplating how I can leverage or if I should.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.