All of a sudden, I'm getting an error when trying to create Jira issues from Confluence. This is only happening for four projects that all share the same schemes, workflows, etc.
The error (see screen shots) only happens with certain issue types (Epic & Document issues types, which use different workflows, still work). I've changed workflows, screens, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes, permissions but still get the same results when trying to create issues from Confluence.
The error occurs using the highlight method as well as the Insert Jira Issue/Filter. When I select the project (one of the four) and issue type, the Description field disappears. If I select a different project and/or a different issue type (Epic or Document), the Description field is displayed again and the issue is created in Jira.
It has to be something to do with the shared schemes, but I can't seem to find what it would be.

