Hello,
Is there any tutorial which can guide me through, to create a purchase request workflow in jira?Please let me know.
Who is Reg?
Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow to get to grips with the technical side in Jira
But when you're creating a workflow, my advice is
# Draw a flowchart of what you think the process is
# Talk to your users about it
# Think carefully about resolutions - what status should show as resolved and unresolved?
Hey,
everything you should know about workflows is in the official documentation...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
A more detailed example is given here:
http://business-processes.com/archives/automated-purchase-workflow
Cheers Christian
We have a demo site for a simple PO workflow you can check out as well:
https://sales.atlassian.net/browse/PO-1
Hey exactly what I was looking for.Can you please tell me how can I design a screen like that!
Thanks for your help.
Hi Christian,
Thanks for the links, however, I am unable to see the Purchase Request as an option, when I create an issue. Any suggestions? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shruti.
you first have to create the desired issue type
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+%27Issue+Type%27+Field+Values
create the fields that you need
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+a+Custom+Field
and associate them with a screen.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+a+Screen
After that you'll find everything in the official doc (associateing the fileds with schemes and projects etc...)
Thanks a lot !! That gives me a clearer idea !!!Thanks !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.