Hi,
Is there a way to have OR condition between manadatory fields while creating an issue??
Thanks,
No, this is not standard behaviour of jira. But cyou should have a look at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/57087/choose-a-content-of-field-dependent-from-other-fields
I hope this helps!
Hi Matheus, I mean while creating ticket either Field A or Field B should be filled.
I'm not sure I understood your inquiry precisely. Could you clarify it?Thanks
Or you can try Dynamic Forms plugin.
Documentation: https://bitbucket.org/intenso/dynamic-forms/wiki/Home
Search for Dynamic Select...
Regards,Florjan
You could make the fields optional and validate during a workflow transition, if that is acceptable.
I had the very same idea, but I can't find OR condition in the create transition validation section.
You could use a "Script Validator" if you have installed the Script Runner Plugin:
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner
Or you can try this, it offers both inline validation (while editing) and workflow validation: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.jjupin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.