look like confluence doesn't appear to be a way to change the settings of line spacing defaults.why NOT ??? JUST DO IT !!!!confluence assume every enterprise staff are all html editor ???confluence hope normal person understand enter=<p> but shift+enter=<br> ???I DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!!!
Confluence is supposed to be a simple editor and a clean reading experience. If you are thinking of messing with line spacing, you are moving away from a standardised clean reading experience, and hence Confluence is probably the wrong tool - you need a formatting-centred tool rather than an easy reader.
I wonder if there's an opportunity here to make the difference between <shift>+<enter> and just plain <enter>. I only recently learned that the former does a simple newline, and the latter starts a whole new paragraph.
Now that I know the difference, I absolutely love it! But it took me a long time to figure it out - I wish it was clearer.(Writing this last sentence with <shift>+<enter> to show the difference, even though it ideally deserves a whole new paragraph).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.