I have an issue archived but the project is not archived. I do not see a restore button in the UI.
Please Help!
Dear KartikA,
have you made sure that you also have the restore permission? Restore permission can be set as a global permission or at the project level.
Kind regards,
Tobias
@tokcum
I have the restore permissions. Still unable to see the option. I am a Jira and system admin but still do not see that option. Thanks for your quick response.
Hi there
I am not sure if you found a solution, but you should check if the issue you are trying to restore is a subtask. If it is, then you will not see the 'Restore'.. Once you Restore the parent object, then the subtask will be restored.
Hope this helps
Thanking you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.