HiI can't find a way to get the watchers of a Pull Request. Any idea ?
Hi @Jgafner ,
I've search through the REST API documentation and unfortunately I wasn't able to find any usable endpoint, which would provide such an information. There is only possibility to add/remove some specific watcher to/from pull request. So maybe you can send always POST request for addition to be sure, the user is there? What exactly are you trying to do? Thank you.
Hi @Hana Kučerová
I wrote a plugin for IntelliJ same as Jetbrains wrote for GitHub but for Bitbucket server. I want user to be able to remove / add theme self as watchers. I can add always the two buttons but users will not know the current status and it is a bit annoying.
It is very strange that there is no endpoint for that.
tnx is anyway
Hi @Hana Kučerová Thanks for replying.I couldn't find either an endpoint in the rest api doc, this is why I posted the question here hoping in a miracle I wrote an Intellij Plugin to work against the BB server and wanted to add the same option the user have in the browser to add / remove themselves as a watcher. I found this open Suggestion from 2014 but after 6 years I don't think it is going to be implemented.
Thanks again
Hi @Jgafner,
I've added vote for this issue, but to be honest, I don't think it will help much :-(.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.