I'm brand new to StatusPage and I'm really confused about the color in the timeline.
About 40 minutes ago, I created an incident with status Major Outage and attached my component to it. The component has the Display Historical Status option checked. The incident is still open and in the major outage state. The component also has status Major Outage.
I mention 40 minutes ago because the documentation for "Display historical uptime of components" says the color on the bar progresses from green to red depending on elapsed time and state of the incident.
On the Status Page, the timeline - shows red text "Major Outage" for my component
Hovering over the timeline bar for today, it shows "No downtime recorded on this day" and the timeline bar is green.
I would expect the hover tooltip to show there is an incident and that the color bar for today shows red, or at least orange after 40 minutes (immediately would be my preference).
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks