We migrated to JIRA 5 and have our Confluence linked to it.
I see automatic Issue-Links from confluence pages mentioning issues.
(How) Can I use this information in advanced searching with JQL ?
E.g. "Select all issues mentioned on page XYZ"
This does not seem to be possible currently.
JIRA can show the "mentioned in" links, but is not able to search.
The mentioned plugin do not offer that functionality too.
My guess is that JIRA doesn't "know" what's being linked to from Confluence as all that data is stored within Confluence pages.
You can search for usage of the JIRA issue macros in Confluence using this though:http://ffeathers.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/how-to-search-for-macros-and-macro-parameters-in-confluence-4/
Hi,
I don't think it's possible with JIRA out of the box, but you may be able to do this search with one of the following plugins:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.j-tricks.jql-plugin
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.craftforge.jira.craftforge-jql-functions-plugin
I hope this helps
Cheers
Is what David states true? i've been looking for information in JIRA's database about the Confluence pages, but i cannot find anything. And if what David states is true, the plugins mentioned by Tiago won't do any good either.Sebastian; how did you 'resolve' this?
The links are stored in a JIRA database table called "remotelink".
I am still looking for a solution for this very issue! Anything to suggest, crew?
I think this will be useful as well. I want to just create a table of JIRA issues linked to a confluence page.
Is Jira able to create JQL for the above problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.