Hi Atlassian Community.
I have a use case, where I need to update a custom field(Insight) based on the "Assignee" field.
But I am not sure IF this is possible and HOW to achieve this.
Setup/Configuration:
An Assignee belongs to a single "Group" - This needs to be synces at all times in Jira
This "Group" attribute is stored on a User object in Insight, which is referenced/linked to the Jira user - and thereby the Assignee.
Use case:
When Assignee is changed from User A -> User B on issues in-line editing, the Group custom field on the issue needs to be updated with new value.
Automation:
So basically:
WHEN
Assignee Changes(Between 2 users)
THEN:
Update "Group" custom field(Lookup Assignee in Insight Object attribute = Jira User -> Get Group-attribute value.
Problem:
I need this date-update in the field to happen instant WITHOUT refreshing the browser(F5).
I highly assume there is only one way of doing this = Groovy scripting 
Is this in-line editing refresh possible? If so, how/where should this be achived through groovy? And what mechanism/event is/can trigger this field refresh?
If this is NOT technically possible - What alternatives do I have?
Currently I only know of disabling in-line editing on the Assignee field and force all users to use the native "assign"-button to generate the data refresh - But that would break a major native funtionality in Jira - And I would hate to do this.
Note:
We have actually achived syncing Reporter to a custom field(Insight) at all times - But that is a 100% strict 1:1 filter assign insight rule defined on the custom field itself - I cannot do this with the Assignee<->Group field, hence I only need partial sync based in certain scenarios
I would highly appreaciate any input, recommendations and solutions to this - This requirement is currently a hard requirement for the project implementation/migration
Thanks in advance