I am creating a DIV macro that will allow users to place custom <div> tags and place content within the div.
I tested with an iframe and i noticed that there are extraneous tags being displayed as plain text after the iframe.
I'm just basing this test on the "collapse" macro from this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf73/writing-user-macros-991928530.html

I'm putting the HTML macro with my iframe within my DIV macro.
This is what the rendered page looks like. The iframe is correctly inside my div container, but there is an extra "</div>" printed after the iframe

Looking at the page source, the </div> is both in the html as expected but also in some text after the iframe.

This becomes even more of a problem if you have nested div macros or tables, it seems to print out any closing tags after the iframe.
I've tested with a few other websites in the iframe with similar results.