@yaswanth reddy , did you have any info in the logs?
Hi Fazila,
I checked logs too but i don't see any errors in logs. Those are normal logs.
This issue is in production.
Hi @Fazila Ashraf
Hello,
Update: apologies for the earlier comment, I can see now that you already contacted us and it is still not clear what you're not able to install apps. Can you please check if your Jira license is valid? You can check it at Administration | Applications | Versions & licenses.
Best regards,Stepan KholodovALM Works
You need clear cache plug in:
Hi @Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
I drop an email with all resources(error screenshot, Jira support zip) to Mario. Please refer the logs and let us know the issue.
Thanks,
Yashwanth
I have provided the all the information required. Can we please get any update on the issue, as this is an indisputable production issue.
Hello Yaswanth,
The team is looking into it to find any clues that can help to determine what can be the cause of this problem, if it's not Structure. My colleague will send you an update in the ticket you submitted when we can share anything specific.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.