When we change period in the task this period should be appearing in the comments to the linked project. How I can do that?
Period = Time am I right?
yes, create time
It can be done using your workflow post-functions.
Please work on it, you have lot there to explore.
i create scritp post-funtion, but cjmment not added
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.IssueLinkManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue;import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager
Issue issueKey = issue
def subTasksLinks = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager().getInwardLinks(issue.id)
subTasksLinks.each { def CurrentUser = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getUser().displayName CommentManager commentManager = ComponentAccessor.getCommentManager() def comment = "Some comment ......"if(issueKey){ commentManager.create(issueKey, CurrentUser,comment, true) }}
Could you explain me the scenario please, so I can try to help you out on this
We have two projects. For example: project A and project B. We create in both projects different tasks. The tasks have different deadlines. When we associate these tasks we want that in task of project B was generated comment with a deadline of task of project A.
Could you explain please what plugin can we use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.