Hey Community,
I have been given the task to set up a customized XPorter Template which should export all the required fields from a Tempo Account.
We want a Excel sheet which contains following informations:
--> TEMPO > Accounts > "SomeAccount"
All the general Information:
- Name
- Key
- Customer
- Category
- Category Status
- Monthly Budget
- Original Estimate (For all Issues aggregated in this "SomeAccount". I think for that we will make a Excel Macro to calculate this)
- Remaining Estimate (see above)
- Time Spent (See above)
- Links to Projects
- Individual fields (All Jira Projects, Epic Links, Issue Links)
I have already found out that I can create reports in Tempo. But I want to generate a report that looks specifically at one account and all projects running under it.
Does someone have some advise or is this kind of export even possible??