Hi,
1. I don't have admin privilege. Can I download all the confluence pages from a space and upload it to another confluence instance ? Any rest API commands you have handy to download and upload. There are lot of pages in a space...around 100 pages in a space. It will be good if there is way to upload all the pages instead of doing each page one by one.
Hello @Arun Prakash!
As I understand, you need to export a whole space from Confluence and then import that very space into another Confluence site.
Since you mentioned that you need to “download all the confluence pages from a space” , we will need to use an XML space export. The XML space export exports all pages regardless of access permissions.
You can read more details about it here:
Export content to Word, PDF, HTML and XML - [Export to HTML, XML, or PDF]
For you to be able to export spaces, you need the 'Export Space' permission. You can check more details about permissions here:
What are space permissions?
I hope this helps you out!
Hi @Diego thanks for your time.
What will be your advice on importing it back into another confluence instance without admin privilege? Any handy cURL commands ?
Hi @Diego , I hear people in other threads saying they were able to upload / download a page through REST APi calls... Can you please help me with the syntax or cURL command for that ?
I was able to download the conf space from one conf instance through admin. it is around 12GB... can I upload it to other conf space using any commands.... no admin access so I cannot use UI to upload.
Hi!
Does anyone know if XML export contains all the graphics and documents from exported space?
I've just exported space containing numerous files, graphics and videos and the whole export is just 277mb. It seems surprisingly small.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.